11/2/2012 - ROYAL AIR FORCE LAKENHEATH, England --
1. Ever wonder what motivates people to consume Energy drinks? USAF researchers are interested in this question as well, and want to hear from you, regardless if you consume them or not. Your feedback is essential to answering questions about energy drink use within our Fighter Wing population.
2. This survey has already been completed at Travis AFB and is now being offered at select sites throughout the USAF, with RAF Lakenheath being one of 12 bases.
3. Accordingly, the Clinical Investigation Facility at David Grant USAF Medical Center, Travis AFB would greatly appreciate your time completing the following survey (estimated to take five minutes or less).
1) This survey is completely voluntary.
2) Your identity is confidential.
4. Please answer the following questions with accuracy and honesty (responses are anonymous). If there are any questions or concerns, contact Col. Lynne Taylor at DSN 226-8002 or email@example.com, or Maj. Nicholas Milazzo at DSN 799-7264 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have someone you would like to be considered for Liberty Spotlight, please refer to the Spotlight submission page by clicking here.
NOTE: All submissions must be approved by the commander or first sergeant.
Public Affairs Office
This webpage is maintained by the 48th Fighter Wing Public Affairs office. For questions about what services we provide, contact us at:
48th Fighter Wing Public Affairs
APO AE 09461-5203
The public affairs office is unable to redirect calls or provide phone numbers. If searching for a phone number on base, please call the base operator.
Calling Base Operator from the continental U.S.:
Comm: 011 44 1638 521 110
Calling Base Operator from within England:
Comm: 01638 521 110